As a home educator you have available funding for each student enrolled in the home education program.
There are three ways to claim funding. (Please fill out one from per child)
You can use this google form to input details and attach receipts.
- Download and fill out the Funding Claim Form (editable spreadsheet).
- Scan the receipts ( here are some phone apps you can use to scan .pdf files: Adobe for apple and android, Scannable for apple only, CamScanner for both apple and android)
- Email the receipts and the Funding Claim Form to: email@example.com
- Print and fill out the Funding Claims Form (printable.pdf)
- Attach receipts and mail to:
c/o Mina Desjardins
5816 Highway 2A
Lacombe, AB T4L 2G5
Funding claims for the 2019-2020 school year will be excepted no later than June 4, 2020.
Funding claims will be approved according to the Home Education Reimbursement Standards.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions concerning funding claims at firstname.lastname@example.org
Having difficulty downloading or printing the document?
Downloading the editable spreadsheet:
Go to File >>> download >>> Microsoft Excel
Downloading the printable.pdf:
Click on the printer icon to the right of the screen (example circled in the photo below) >>> Print