- Tomorrow is the “Fun Day” for Grades 9-12 at 9:00 am. We will be having a Talent Show.
- Aaron, Tony, Xavier, Natalie, Tayler, her mom Jody and I will be leaving on Sunday morning to head to Belize for the Mission trip. While we are there we will build a washroom block for a school, participate in a “Week of Prayer”, visit an orphanage and be on the local Seventh-day Adventist radio station. We will be on “Faith Fm Belize”. The students will be participating in a talk show most evenings. Check out their website and you can listen to us online. Faith FM
- Our spring Week of Prayer will be April 22-26. Pastor Paul Llewellyn, the Maritime Conference Youth/Education director, will be the speaker for Grades 7-12 and Esmon Emmons, a long time teacher at Deer Lake School, will be the speaker for Grades K-6. Please pray for our school, families and speakers as we get ready for this week of blessing.
- We are working on upgrading various things around PACeS. We are working on a new website that we plan to have up and running this summer. We will also be upgrading Blackboard to version 12. If there are things you’d like to see on the new website or any suggestions that you may have please call or email me. We want our programs to to be parent, student and teacher friendly.
- I have posted some pictures of Ski day below. Remember, if you have any pictures, send them in and I will post them.
- There will be no blog post next week because I will be away… “See” you on the 20th.
Last week at the College Heights Church in Lacombe, Pastor Ron Sydenham’s sermon was entitled “God’ Sign for these Times”. The point he made was that we are the sign that points other to Christ. A sobering thought. Click on the link below if you would like to listen to his sermon.
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5: 14-16