Tuition payments can be made directly through PowerSchool. Please login to PowerSchool to make your payment.
Keep reading for further information about paying through PowerSchool.
PACeS / Alberta Conference Online Payments
In an effort to reduce time, money and paper waste, parents of returning students can pay their children’s school fees through a secure online website that is accessed through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Simply click on the link in the sidebar menu that says, ‘Pay School Fees’.
If you are a parent who has multiple children at multiple schools, they will all appear together under your online payment parent account. Parents can view assessed fees, any outstanding balances, and pay for all of their children in a single transaction. Payments can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Interac Online.
• For inquiries about account setup and using the system, please email email@example.com
• For general information about fees, please contact Corene Glover by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-342-5044 ext 236.
As an Alberta Adventist parent, you have the option to pay a number of mandatory and elective school fees online. Our fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees from the comfort of your home or office.
The Alberta Adventist online payment system allows you to pay for:
• Tuition Fees
• Activity Fees
• Course Fees
• Extracurricular Fees
• Field Trip Fees
You can use the Alberta Adventist online payment system to:
• Pay selected school fees
• Make fee payments for all students in your family at one time
• View your payment history
• View and complete online forms
• View all your upcoming fee payments in one place
• Print payment receipts
• Print Student Account Statements
Advantages to using the Alberta Adventist online payment system:
• Accepts credit card or debit card
• Provides a convenient and secure transaction
• Available 24 hours a day
• Convenience of paying multiple fees in one place
• Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
• Saves school office staff the time of manually keying payments into accounting and student fee information systems
• Streamlines fee management and collection processes for parents and the district
• Provides better fee reporting at the school and district level
Alberta Adventist Conference of SDA does not store or keep your credit information. All fee transactions paid online are processed by a third party (Moneris).